Friday, April 1, 2011

...

So... it's been quite a while since I posted. I've been really struggling with some emotional junk that has kept me in a funk. But I've finally gotten back into the groove of working out, so hopefully I can keep it up for a while. I'm still not sure how much or how often I want to post, I guess I'll just figure it out as I go.

On a side note, I'm worried my wii may be acting up. I've been using it to weigh myself. I got on it Tuesday morning for the first time in a couple months, and of course I'd gained 10 pounds. Then Wednesday morning I'd lost 2 pounds, after going on a date Tuesday night and pigging out on chinese food and ice cream. Then Thursday morning I'd lost 2 more pounds after pigging out on mexican food for lunch and stuffing myself with pork chops for dinner. And Friday morning I'd gained 2 pounds after (I though) doing a pretty good job of controlling my diet. Something is not right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment