Monday, December 26, 2011

Crazy Christmas

Oh my, what a weekend!  How crazy was it?  The entire Burney family slept 12 hours last night!!  We got home earlier than expected and went straight to bed.  And since we didn't have anywhere to go today, we slept in too!  It was fabulous! 

My diet and exercise, however, has not been fabulous.  I am too scared to even step on the scales.  I have not worked out since before our Thanksgiving vacation, and my eating habits have been deplorable.  But, it's never too late to get back on track.  Starting today, I have vowed to go back to only one soda a week.  Drank lots of water today, and I feel so much better.  Next week I'll work on getting my diet back under control and working out.

I am trying to decide if after the first of the year I want to set up a consultation with a local nutritionist, or simple join Weight Watchers.  I have heard so many great things about WW, and I know it would work.  But since I also have PCOS, I think this nutritionist might be able to help me get my hormones under control.  I guess I have a week or so to decide.

So much happened last week, it seems surreal.  Not only did we have the rush of Christmas, but I showed Andy a property I have been looking at for a while.  Much to my surprise, he actually liked it!!  So much so, that we drove out to see it!!  And we fell in love!!!  The property is gorgeous.  But, the house itself needs a LOT of work.  So there are a lot of factors to consider.  For starters, could we even qualify for the necessary financing??  We are praying hard for guidance.

Hope everyone had as Merry a Christmas as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment