Sunday, October 9, 2011

Amazing Day

I have had an amazing Sunday.  Great Sunday School class with my girls.  Amazing worship service.  Good lunch with family.  Got a little bit of housework done.  Relaxing and watching football.  Pretty much a perfect Sunday.

It has been a really rough week.  I've been struggling with a lot of things.  Not being as organized as I'd like.  Not being able to get back into my workout routine, even though I'm finally well.  Not being content with the blessings God has given me.  Not understanding some theological issues.  Feeling like I'm not on the same page with Hubby in a lot of ways.

But today was amazing.  As I prepared to teach this morning, I felt like God was speaking to me.  We managed to all get up, and get ready, and have time to go out for breakfast before church.  During breakfast God used a simple conversation to show me Hubby and I are in fact on the same page.  Sunday School went really well.  All three boys sat quietly through worship service.  And it was one of those incredible services, where everything flows together perfectly, and God was speaking directly to my heart.  Almost every sentence the pastor spoke was answering a specific question I had been struggling with this week.

After church I got to visit with my Baby Sister, and we ended up going out to eat with her family, her in-laws who are in town, and our other Sister.  We had a great time talking over great food.  I have gotten quit a bit of housework done, as well as relaxed a lot since we've been home.  And I got to watch football :)

I am so refreshed and so ready to start a new week.  It's going to be hard - I've got to decorate a cake for my niece's 1st birthday party tomorrow, as well as get the boys schoolwork done.  But I am ready!  I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment