Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Letting go of a dream?

Ugh. I'm cleaning out/organizing my kitchen again. Every few months I get so disgusted I spend a few days trying to make it better. It's so frustrating. How do I have so much junk?? I mean, my house is tiny! Every 3-4 months I go through and throw away tons of junk. But 3-4 months later there is tons more that needs to be thrown away! It's ridiculous.

But this time I've come to a hard decision. I decided a few months ago I couldn't handle cake decorating on a large scale in the space I have. So I won't do any more until I get a better space. But it's looking more and more like that better space is not coming any time soon, if ever. I'm starting to think it may be time to get rid of all the cake pans.

I have got cake pans EVERYWHERE. Hanging on the walls in my kitchen, in cabinets, on shelves, in my closet, in Hubby's closet, in storage in the car port. Everywhere. It's starting to become a burden. Every time I see them, it reminds me of what I can't do. I really like decorating cakes. It's fun, it's creative, it would be a great way to make a little extra money. Someday. If someday ever comes. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment