Saturday, July 23, 2011

Busy busy

Well, I've not been working out every day, but my stomach is finally feeling better. Worked out four times this week, and didn't need to ice my belly at all. So I guess I'll go one more week with just cardio (to be safe) and then ease back into strength training.

I got the boys curriculum ordered and am working furiously on lesson plans. Third grade is easy, Switched-On Schoolhouse does it all for me :) So I've been working on 1st grade. I have Bible and Phonics done, still need to do Reading, Spelling, Writing, Math, Science, History, and Art... So far I am the most happy with my curriculum choice I have ever been! I've decided I'm going to start Phonics catch up next week, and full schedule on Aug 22 when public school starts.

After two whole days parked in front of the computer working on lesson plans, I have had a fabulous weekend full of self care! I got to go out for dinner and to hang out with my baby sis Friday evening, then came home and spent some quality time with the Hubby. Saturday morning my sisters and I took my Mom shopping for her birthday, and I spent some birthday money too. I tried on a ton of clothes and didn't get depressed at all! I found some great clothes, all on sale, plus an extra 20% off!! Then when I got back I got to go have coffee with a sweet girlfriend! It's amazing how fast 2 hours flies by with a great friend.

But when my Mom brought the boys home two of them seems to be ill, so it looks like we may have to stay home from church tomorrow. I guess we can have a family movie day with our new TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment