Monday, July 11, 2011

Deja Vu

Well, I was hoping to report that I was doing better with the working out stuff. But alas, not so much. The boys are still getting up ridiculously early. I just cannot figure out what is up with them?? I am used to having to pry them out of bed with a crow bar at 9:30-10:00, but for a week now they've been interrupting my bible time at 6:00! Really? I just cannot get up any earlier to have my "me" time. And I can't do it at the end of the day, because Hubby stays up till midnight most of the time. Sunday I just made them sit on the couch and worked out anyway. Today they stayed in their room until I was in the shower. But I could hear them singing back there.

And then this morning I over did it with the twisting and crunching. So I feel like I'm back to square one with this injury. It hurts even worse. I've been icing it off and on this morning, but I had to sit out Zumba :(

This is sooooooooooo frustrating. I've finally got the motivation to do something about my weight, and this stupid injury is keeping me from working as hard as I want to. What's worse, since it's my ab I've been trying not to keep it flexed all the time since the trainer said I could "tear it loose from it's attachment!" Which means my stomach is just hanging out and flabby all the time.

A sweet friend tried to make me feel better yesterday telling me I was looking so skinny. I really appreciate the compliment, but it's just so hard to believe right now. I know this will heal, and I will be able to work hard like I want. I know I am making little changes that will make me a healthier person. It's just such a slow process. I wish there was a fast forward button!

No comments:

Post a Comment