Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting back on the horse

Yeah, I'm trying to get back into the groove. I took the weekend off completely to let my ab rest. But it's been hard to get back to exercising this week. Our schedule has been irregular and my boys have been getting up too early. I've managed to work out only twice, and only 1 ten minute cardio each time. Hopefully tomorrow I can get up and do 20 minutes of cardio.

I have learned something about myself this week though. I cannot get up at 5:30 am. 6:00 am is the best time for my body to wake up. I did really well those 3 weeks getting up at 6:00 am. I set my alarm for 6:00 am and got up at 6:00 am and felt good all day. This week I had moved my alarm to 5:30 am to add more cardio time, but I just can't get up. And I don't end up rolling out of bed until 6:30 - 7:00. But as long as I go to bed by 11:00 pm, I am fresh and ready to go at 6:00 am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment