Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fitness Pal

I've found a new site, MyFitnessPal.com, and I am loving it! It seems kinda like facebook, except everyone is tracking weight loss. Kind of companionship and accountability. They even have this cool tracker which I have added to the top of my page, so I can show off my progress :) And know that the world will be able to see if I fall backwards... Hopefully it will just be good motivation.

I've been really struggling with the strength training. I was finally healed up and tried to start working hard, but I hate being sore. And then I got sick. Maybe the yucky feeling was because I was sick. At any rate, I'll try again next week.

Of course school will be starting next week too. I am happy to say I have ALL of my lesson plans for THE WHOLE YEAR done!! Of course, I will still have to go back each week/day and prep specifically, but I know what I need to get done. I'm kinda excited. And kinda scared. I have got to do this right this year. But I am very happy My Angel is doing much better than I thought with reading. He's got the nuts and bolts down, we just need to work on fine tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment