Sunday, August 21, 2011

School Time

It is time for school to start, and I am actually ready! All my lesson plans FOR THE YEAR are done ahead of time. My oldest is finally old enough for Switched On, which means all his lessons will be on the computer, and it's already done for me. The program even grades it and keeps all his records. I ordered written curriculum for my middle child, and I have worked out all my lesson plans so all I have to do is study the night before for the next day. I have them in another computer program so I can input grades and attendance for him. I thought I'd copy all of the oldest into the program also so I could have them all in one place, but that seems like an awful lot of extra work.

I have stayed under my calorie goals on myfitnesspal so far, but I haven't input today yet. I am wondering if I should just skip Sundays and let them be my cheat days. I think I need to weigh in and take measurements tomorrow. Not sure if I want to do that weekly or monthly, but I haven't really done it since January, so I really should.

It's weird, but for the first time ever, I feel like I can do this. I can loose this weight. I can learn how to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment