Monday, September 5, 2011

2 More!

Well, bye-bye to two more pounds!  I'm pretty sure it's just the bloating going away, because I ate waaaaay too many m&m's yesterday at my Mom's house (who can say no to peanut butter and chocolate??) BUT I will take it and keep moving forward :)

School has been going better, I am getting the hang of things.  I have to keep reminding myself why I am doing it.  "Then Esau said, “Let us journey on our way, and I will go ahead of you.”  But Jacob said to him, “My lord knows that the children are frail, and that the nursing flocks and herds are a care to me. If they are driven hard for one day, all the flocks will die.  Let my lord pass on ahead of his servant, and I will lead on slowly, at the pace of the livestock that are ahead of me and at the pace of the children, until I come to my lord in Seir.”" Deuteronomy 33:12-14.  I am going at their pace.  For Joseph's science lesson last week I had to let him just roll back and forth on the floor while we talked about the days of creation.  But he finally listened, and was able to finish his test.

I think I might be settling into a routine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment