Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 21, 2011

Ugh. Long day. It started at 5am when my precious little Squirt came running through the house screaming "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" but running strait to me. He practically jumped into my arms and wrapped his little arms around my neck and held on as tight as he could for about 15 minutes. I finally got him calmed down enough to just sit in my lap, but he was not the slightest bit interested in going back to sleep. Must have been a doozy of a nightmare :(

And taking care of myself kind of got pushed to the back burner. I did not eat well, or get my treadmill time. But, we got some schoolwork done. And we made gingerbread houses, which the boys LOVED. So the day was not a total loss. But I do have some catching up to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment