Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2011

Well, another week has come and gone. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself today. I got up early and did a full work out this morning, cleaned up and fixed myself up - even though we didn't go anywhere. I've cooked to big meals today. After 3 days of the machines running non stop I am caught up on laundry. The house is as clean as it needs to be. It's been a pretty relaxing day :)

As far as my goals for this week, I walked twice at the increased speed but once at the old speed. The increased speed was making the incline too hard (i.e. requiring my inhaler) and I'd rather keep the incline than the speed. I did a resistance workout I found online twice. It is killing my legs!! I'm not sure about my arms though. I've decided not to mess with the yoga anymore, because somehow it's making my back hurt. Must be doing something wrong, but I'd need a professional to fix it. So I definitely met one goal completely. The other two I'll be modifying for next week. Hopefully pretty soon I'll figure out a workout schedule that works for me and makes me work!

No comments:

Post a Comment