Friday, June 10, 2011

Not so great week...

Well, from a pretty good week to a not so good week. VBS this week made for a long crazy week. Then when you add two anxiety attacks, the revelation that those attacks may be caused by my beloved mocha addiction, a grouchy teething toddler, a traumatic trip to the dentist for My Angel, and a Hubby who's been hobbling through back pain bad enough for the man who hates doctors to ask for an appointment...

Needless to say I haven't gotten any real exercise, nor have I been eating very well.

Another exciting twist? My niece who was due July 10th made a surprise appearance! A full month early but weighing 6.14lbs she has been in NICU for 2 days so far, but is doing pretty well. She's a fighter.

Next week My Angel will be going to VBX from 9-2, so maybe I'll get a chance to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment