Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Pretty Good Week

Well, I think I've had a pretty good week. I've done some kind of fitness activity every week day. i even had one super good day - I got up on time, did my bible study, and yoga, and cooked a good breakfast for my family, and cleaned my house, and went out and played tennis with the whole family!

I made another cake today, a graduation cake for one of my Stepping Stones girls. I can't believe they are growing up so fast! Congratulations Taylor, you are going to be an amazing young woman! I'll post a pic later.

Feeling kinda bummed tonight. Not sure why. I guess just tired. And maybe because I didn't get any exercise in today. Hopefully I will get up and at least do some yoga tomorrow. I might get to go swimming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment