Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Relaxation

Ah...... I finally made it to that point. The wedding is over, I feel like I can relax now. I kind of feel like I have turned a corner. I've been working really hard on cakes the past two months. And they all turned out really well. I may even have some non-friend paying customers soon! What is this strange feeling? Oh, wait, it's confidence!! I haven't felt like this in a long time.

On the exercise front, I tried Zumba last night. Not in front of anyone of course, Andy bought me a wii Zumba! I tried to learn a few steps, but the instruction is basically non-existent, so I just jumped into a workout. I lasted through the warm-up. But I got moving! I'm hoping to find time to try again tonight. If not I'll definitely have to get up in the morning. It is pretty fun.

And I've also started a special little bit of self care. I'm really excited about doing something I've always wanted to do! But still really nervous about actually telling anyone. So for now, all I'll say is I am expressing myself creatively, and it feels great! Someday, I may be able to share it with the world at large, and make money at it. But for now it just makes me really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment